Assist in routine preventive maintenance of all equipment as directed. May do light carpenter work or painting as assigned. Perform grounds maintenance in accordance with directives from supervisor. Dispose of trash as instructed. Coordinate maintenance work with other departments. Arrange furniture and equipment. Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies. Observe departmental safety standards and regulations. Attend, participate in and conduct in-service programs as required. Assist with utilization and repair of equipment as needed. Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order. General cleaning, painting and repair work. Use hand tool and power tools as necessary. Check requested maintenance repairs and beginning and end of shift. Assist with preparation of special events. Assist with preparation of room for new occupancy
Responsibilities and Duties
● Assist Maintenance Supervisor as directed.
Qualifications and Skills
● High school graduate or GED.
● Drug Test is mandatory.
● General knowledge of repair helpful.
● Able and willing to follow instruction and take directions.
● We are willing to train the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Maintenance: 1 year
• Post ID: 34519447 cookeville