Posted: Saturday, December 2, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name: Triple C, Inc.
Employment Type Part-Time
Why Work Here?
“This is a company that is just starting out, but has great potential to rise very quickly.”
Triple C Inc.
A boutique firm specializing in Concierge Trash Services
The Service Valet is responsible for part-time door-to-door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. As the face of Triple C Inc., Service Valets adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety and monitoring and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Collect waste and recycling door-to-door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor on-site. Collection must begin and end at the designated time.
2) Inspect and maintain trash compactors, halls, stairs, and floors according to Triple C Inc. standards.
3) Document and report daily all property and resident violations.
4) Any other duties as assigned.
1) Must be authorized to work I in the United States.
2) Must be at least 18 years of age.
3) Optional: Must have open bed pick-up truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor.
4) Must have valid driver’s license and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
5) Must maintain valid credentials – Auto Liability Insurance, Driver’s License, etc.
6) Ability to drive locally to other properties as requested.
7) Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
8) Flexibility to work and/or be on call during night time hours. Must be available between 8 PM and 11 PM.
9) Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions.
10) Ability to climb stairs, walk distances, and be exposed to unpleasant odors.
If interested in the job, contact:
About Triple C, Inc.:
Triple C, Inc. is a new incorporation that is looking to provide trash valet service to larger Knoxville apartment complexes.
• Location: Cookeville, Crossville, TN
• Post ID: 30293147 cookeville